Rutgers University - History & Video Production - Aug 2004-Jan 2008; 3.5 GPA
Software - Premiere Pro, Final Cut 7/X, Edius, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, Pluraleyes.
Technical - Tapeless workflows, Mac/PC; Color Correction; Working knowledge of video camera equipment including consumer, prosumer and broadcast; Audio equipment-microphone use & placement, sound checks, soundboards, mixing, dual sound & syncing; Lighting-knowledge of lighting equipment, positioning, correction. File Conversion-codecs, bitrates, formats.
Office Skills - Dynamic team-player, observant, logical, organized, keen on details, goal oriented. Proven high abilities to be an efficient, multi-tasking, dependable & reliable worker. Excellent writing & oral skills.
Bcreative (Burkewood Creative) -- Princeton, NJ
Camera + Editor, June 2014 to current
- Studio and Location cinematography for political campaigns.
- Post production editing and graphics for commercial clients.
CORD 3 FILMS -- Wenonah, NJ
Camera + Editor, June 2011 to October 2013
- Live event videography, High End Weddings-feature film, documentary, multi-cam, highlight.
- Advanced in DSLR video camera equipment and professional audio recording & syncing.
CREATIVE VIDEO -- Woodbury, NJ
Camera + Senior Editor + Production Manager, June 2009 to April 2011
Editor, Producer, & Videographer as well as assisting in on-site production of University Graduations, Drum Corps, Band Camps, Bowl Games, & Corporate Videos.
VIDEO TAPING SERVICE -- Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Senior Editor + Media Specialist + Camera, Sept 2008 to Jan 2009
Produced Coast Guard Graduation DVDs for archive and sale.
WILMINGTON UNIVERSITY -- New Castle, DE
ADJUNCT Oct 2007 - Present
- Hired based on experience & the youngest teacher at the University’s Video & Motion Graphics Dept.
- Developed and delivered interesting classes to students for Single Camera Video Production & Corporate Video Production.
TOMMY PRODUCTIONS -- Franklinville, NJ
Editor + Media Specialist, Aug 2004 to April 2008
- Editor & Videographer in recording, editing, & office work.
- Weddings, home movies, & segments for Township events.
2014 Finalist for Nintendo's second annual Sundance video event
2013 First Place Nintendo’s Sundance 48hr Video Challenge
2012 Finalist Nintendo sponsored WiiU Video Contest
2011 Best New Vodcast Underbelly “Philadelphia Geek Awards”
2011 Best Writing & Use of Character 48 Hour Film Project “Better off Red”
2009 5th Place Mozy.com's "Computer Nightmare Contest”
2009 Semi-Finalist Sundance's "Project Direct”.
Underbellyshow - Producer, Director, Cameraman, Editor for a webshow (5 millions views).
Training - Prepare classes & teach students-Single Camera Video Production; Corporate Video; Video Editing; Post Production; Software Education-Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop.